vrijdag 8 april 2011

Birthday list


Even my birthday is almost more than two months away (June 25), I already made a list of what I want for my  birthday! Yes, I really looking forward to it because I'm turning 16 :-)

1/ Lauren Conrad's book 'Style' 
I wanted to order this a long time ago but in some way it always delayed. When I heard it would be released in Dutch, I thought I might wait as well and ask it for my birthday so I don't even have to pay it myself haha.
2/ OPI nailpolish
I think this is very good nailpolish and can't wait to discover them by myself.
3/ Angle wings necklace from Welikefashion.com
I really need a few new necklaces and this one looks really nice.
4/ Marc Jacobs Daisy
This perfume smells like heaven!
5/ Guess watch
These kind of watches looks so great, especially this one from Guess.
6/ Blackberry backcover from Bagg.nl
My friend told my about this site were you can order all kinds of covers for your Blackberry, iPhone etc. They have really nice stuff there and this one is my new favourite.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten