zondag 29 mei 2011

Dream curls

I finally found the perfect hairproduct to help me to get me rid of my frizzy hair! For everybody with the same problem as I have (every morning frizzy hair and only when you're alone in your room it looks nice), I can recommend you this product. It's from John Frieda, called Frizz-Ease Dream Curls for light to medium frizz. There's also a version for people with straight hair so if you have straight and frizzy hair, don't panic ;-).
You can buy it in almost every drugstore for 8,99 and the price is definitely worth it!




What's on the back:
Hair type: Wavy or curly hair with light to medium frizz.
Result: Invigorates limp waves to form luxuriously soft, bouncy curls.
Directions: Shake before use. Spray liberally on damp hair (I also use it on dry hair and that works really fine too) from roots to ends. Scrunch small sections of hair to create waves. Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser.


Just a picture I used on the background.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten