woensdag 4 mei 2011

A relaxing day

Yesterday I went with my friend to the Vondelpark in Amsterdam, just to relax. We read some magazines, ate way to much and witnessed some funny with also sad moments (a motherduck lost her baby ..) But overall it was a nice and relazing day!

Doesn't it like very peaceful and beautyful? Here we spent almost the whole day.


Magazines, check. Food, check. This was just a little bit of our big collection of food ;-)

After we were done chilling, we went quickly to the Kalverstraat to shop a little bit. I bought two tops and some earring.


In the upper picture you can check out my earrings, in the other picture you see the two shirts I bought. All from River Island.

In Holland we celebrate Queensday. I went to Amsterdam again and I had very much fun. It's so cool to see almost everybody dressed up in orange! Well, my mom bought some delicious Queensday donuts, haha.

Yum yum! (I wore the rosette on my orange shirt)

And... the last thing I made pictures of, was when I had to clean up my closet. Just dumped the winterclothes and made some extra space for the lovely summerclothes!


Some very nice tops that deserved to hang in my closet.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. the first picutre´s so beautifull !!! and those tops, donut! :))) Yay!
    Sabs

    http://colibriminuit.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow cool never saw a cool drink
    ing can like that.
    Would love to have you as a follower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen