zondag 16 januari 2011

Because I love rings

I really like rings, in all shapes and sizes. I don't have that much, but I almost wear a ring everyday. Here's my little collection :)

My H&M ring with the big white stone. I actually don't wear it a lot. 

I think this ring is so cute! It's from Accessorize.

The owl-ring. I'm in love with it and I wear it a lot. I think it's from Bijoux Brigitte?

This little rose ring is so adorable. It really brighten up an boring outfit. It's from Accessorize.

Will you marry me? Lol, it looks like a wedding ring, but a cheaper one. Don't wear it that much. It's from a jewelry store. 

This is a ring I never wear. Simply because it's to large for my fingers. I got it as a gift from my grandmother. 

Really simple, but I wear it everyday and night. It's just melted to my finger! This one is also from a jewelry store.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten