vrijdag 28 januari 2011

Random pictures

Hi guys! I'm a bit bored right now because school ended at 9.40 am for me today! I actually have to make some math homework but I'm not in the mood right now. So here are some random pictures of what I shoot today.

Two bracelets I really love. The one with the keys is from Pieces and the brown braided one from H&M.
My curling iron. Not that I need it that much because my hair is curly from itself, but you can make some really nice curls with it :)

Some of my favourite make-up. The Super Stay 24h foundation from Maybelinne, Calvin Klein eyeshadow, The Colossal Extra Black from Maybelinne, Essence Long Lasting Eyepencil and an eyelash curler. On the picture below you see the Calvin Klein eyeshadow colours.









Cute tank top from H&M with knot. 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. cool stuff!

    xx, tany and nati <33

    http://www.whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The tank top is SO pretty! :)
    Nice bracelet :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die mascara gebruik ik ook ^^

    www.musthavefashion.nl / www.musthavefashionblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie armbandjes!

    x
    Bohemian--chic.blogspot.com
    (Join my Give Away and win a 100,-euro Asos Giftcard)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen