zondag 6 februari 2011

Let's go shopping part 1

It took a few days, but I am back with a new post. I went shopping with my mom in Amsterdam friday and came home with some nice stuff :). I didn't have time to post this weekend because I had to go to my social internship the whole day. But now I have nothing to do, except homework, so I can post! I decided to make two posts today because otherwise it will be too long. Enjoy ;)












































































Here you can see the stuff I bought. From left to right:

Jacket, two jeggings / ONLY
Cardigan, ruffled top, crème T-shirt with ruffles / H&M
White tank top / Bershka
Ring / SIX
Calvin Klein perfume / Bijenkorf


















I love this perfume! It smells so nice and delicious. I already had one but that one was empty and it was in sale now, so I had to have it 

2 opmerkingen: