maandag 21 februari 2011

Sugar and spice

Today I went to the bookstore to buy the new book by Lauren Conrad: 'Sugar and Spice'. I went to three bookstores and in the last one they had it. Also bought the new Big Fashion Issue from GLAMOUR and a new grey nailpolish which I really needed. Well, below you can check out my outfit of today and the stuff I bought :-).


Cardigan, tanktop / H&M
Jeans / ONLY
Shoes / Manfield
Bag / L.Credi (bought in Italy)
Ring / SIX




Jacket / ONLY
Scarf / Pieces

Didn't bought a Blackberry haha, but I thought it was a nice picture :-).

With the magazine I bought.

Lauren Conrad - Sugar and Spice. Hopefully I can read it soon because first I have to finish 'Everyone Worth Knowing' by Lauren Weisberger (in Dutch you know it as 'Gossip & Gucci'), and I also have to read a book for school. But I can't wait to start in it!

New grey nailpolish from Essence. Needed a new one and this one was very cheap.

1 opmerking: