zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Shoptrip to Amsterdam

Hi guys! Today I went with a friend to Amsterdam to do something we really love: shopping! I always enjoy going to Amsterdam because they have stores for every type and every style. And ofcourse because they have a lot of stores! Afterwards we went to the Starbucks to buy some delicious frappuccinos, addicted  Luckily they have one in the central station :-) My and my friend also bought a candy bag with Jeally Beans. We really had to have it: addiction number two.
So, it's Saturday and I'm really enjoying my weekend. School is very tough, especially in the fourth year of pre-university education (vwo as we say in Holland) and I really needed to take a break.
Well, enough talk about the weekend, here are my purchases!


























A new ring from SIX. As you can see in my blog, I love rings! (another addiction?)


























Light-pink T-shirt from Vero Moda, always good to have, right. I think the print is also very nice.


























Almost forget, haha. Some new very soft sweatpants from America Today. Wear it right now, so comfy!


























Fresh Vanilla Lip Balm / H&M
Ring / SIX
Earrings / Accessorize


























Fresh Vanilla Lip Balm, smells very good!


























Didn't buy this today, but I ordered it a couple days ago from the online H&M shop. It really makes an outfit look completer.
That's it for today, enjoy your weekend!

1 opmerking: