zondag 16 januari 2011

My new blog

Hello everybody! As you can see, I'm new her on Blogspot. Because I like to take pictures of mostly everything I love, I decided to make a Blogspot. I also have a Tumblr, but that one is better for inspiring pictures and pictures I like.

Well, I'm gonna tell you a little bit more about myself. My name is Esther and I live in Holland, in a small town near Amsterdam. It's a bit quiet there but that doesn't matter because the bigger city's are very near. I do horse riding and love fashion, music, shopping, animals and all that kind of things. What about fashion: I don't really have some sort of style, but you can descripe it the best as classy, simple and casual, completed with some nice accessoires. I hope you'll enjoy my blog!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten